Tuesday 23 August 2011

Naughty can be Nice By Paula Tidman



Not sure what these two lovely ladies have been up to. I'll leave that up to your imagination!
I used a wood jewellery box which I painted in white matt emulsion then I used Lost Coast Designs Naughty can be Nice stamped in archival ink. I used victorian velvet & dusky concord distress inks to rub over the box. The image was coloured in with water colours, but you could easily use distress inks. I finished the box using a a button and trim from my stash & a chain tassel.

3 comments:

  1. A Beautiful Altered Box! Everything About it is Gorgeous! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me that looks pure niceness, lovely job X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Paula your box is totally fabulous with such terrific colourings. x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.