Thursday 15 September 2011

My Pretty Little Black Dress By Ruth Philips

My little black dress must have is PAPER.....preferably patterned, sometimes textured, but always BEAUTIFUL!!

I have used My Minds Eye Portobello Road paper for this layout as it has all of those must have magical qualities about it.

A quality feel (a must have for paper strokers), intricate details and a splash of bling!! 

(click on the photo for better details)

Just like a LBD all it needed was a few accessories from my favourite manufacturer of flowers and butterflies
Prima Marketing Inc and a touch of second hand vintage.

If you would like to enter this months challenge please click HERE for details.

Ruth x

2 comments:

  1. Smashing LO and love the addition of the picket fence. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!!
    Everything I love in a layout :D

    J xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.