Tuesday 25 October 2011

Hark The Herald Angels By Paula Tidman


Another christmas decoration from me, this time a hanging. I recycled some card and glued both sides with pale blue paper from my stash then cut out a large heart shape. I randomly stamped and embossed snowflakes and pine cones with white embossing powder, then tinted with versamagic dewdrop chalk inks in pixie dust, sea breeze and aegean blue. I stamped Lost Coast Designs Hark the Herald Angels in archival ink onto glossy paper and tinted with the same versamagic inks. I added some white guipure lace, bead trim and a few embellishments from my stash. I punched a hole each side and threaded through some seam binding to create the hanging.


The current Happy Daze challenge is Christmas or Hallowe'enYou have until Midnight on 31st October when one winner will be drawn at random to win a  £15 voucher and free P&P to spend in the Happy Daze shop. Maximum of 3 entries per person & you must use at least one product which can be purchased in the Happy Daze shop.
  • You can enter by blogging you address to the linky widget here
  • emailing your picture to info@happy-daze.net
  • uploading your photo to their facebook page




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.