Tuesday 27 December 2011

Shabby Calendar By Paula Tidman


Hoping you all had a great Christmas. Ours wasn't very peaceful as the dog decided to scoff a Thornton's chocolate Santa when we weren't looking (chocolate is poisonous in large quantities for dogs, our dog is small and he consumed a very large amount!) so we had to take him to the Vets on Christmas Day, I won't go into details for the treatment as it wasn't pleasant and I'm sure you can imagine LOL but we returned £130 lighter.

Anyway onto my project as its nearly the end of the year I decided to make a calendar. I recycled some cardboard which I covered in Tim Holtz Vintage shabby paper I die cut the edges, distressed and stamped. For the main image I used the pretty Artistic Outpost Bluebird stamps which I coloured in using new flexmarkers from my stash. The roses were made using some more of the Tim Holtz Vintage shabby paper. I printed the calendar on the computer then used my bind it all to attach it. Some string was added to finish.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your holidays and here's looking forward to a very crafty New Year.


3 comments:

  1. Love your calendar Paula, a great gift idea! Naughty doggy, hope he's ok now? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, how did you print the calender was it a download or some software you have. That's one bad doggie, hope his ok X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our dog opened every present under the tree one year because someone had given us chocolate....never again did we put presents under it!!

    You know I LUUURVE SHABBY...wow this is gorgeous!!

    Happy 2012 Ruth xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.