Friday 20 January 2012

Altered Domino By Carol Fox

I have been experimenting for a magazine article and this is one of the little pieces that I was playing with while trying a few things out.
It's a little Domino Fridge Magnet. I have used new things on it so it does kind of fit in with the challenge theme for this month.,
The stamping is done with Teesha Moore Rubber stamps, I am so pleased that Moira has started to stock these as there was no UK stockist before and I always had to order from the US and they would seem to take ages to come.
I have used the little legs stamp and then masked them off to stamp the swirl for the background. Its coloured in with Alcohol inks and then given a coat of glossy accents which has sealed all the charms in place.
For full details of the challenge this month and how to upload your imaged have a look at the original blog post here.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this...dominoes are fab...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. smashing altered domino, love how you've used the legs, such fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Its something I want to try.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.