Monday 21 May 2012

Ice Ice Resin By Carol fox


Woo Hoo, Ice resin is now being stocked. I love all things resiny so this got a massive thumbs up from me. I know you have probably seen a very similar box to this from me before, but I wanted to see how the resin worked on a large flat surface like this, and guess what it worked a treat. It was thick enough not to run down the sides and it gave a lovely shiny durable finish to the top of it. It is so easy to mix and is not smelly at all. It sets enough to do another layer in about 12 hours and is totally dry in 24.

 I used Viva Inka Gold Paint to colour the metal Idea-ology feet.

I have used.

Wooden box
Ice Resin
Tim Holts Idea-ology
Charms
Inka Gold Paint


Dont forget the current challenge is May Queen and there is a £15.00 voucher to be won for the shop. For the challenge details click here 

5 comments:

  1. What a Fabulous creation. never heard of this ,but I will need to give it a try I think. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Carol . . . amazing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol this is superb, what a fabulous box, that resin is just so tempting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Ginger - really really gorgeous - love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation and agree with Paula the resin is very tempting. x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.