Monday 12 November 2012

Angel

This week I've used the Praying Angel from Lost Coast to make this hanging piece. I stamped the image once in Black Archival and then once more with versamark and embossed with gold. The image I embossed I attached to some board and cut out, then attached to some black card which I also cut out.

I cut out the inked angel and coloured with watercolour pencils and once dry adhered it to the hanging piece with 3d foam. Added some ribbon, beaded trim and lastly some stickles. 

 close up 
TFL
Mandy x

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous; I love it,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - love the image, and the beading reminds me of prayer beads and rosaries - wonderful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.