Monday 19 November 2012

Bee Happy... By Carol Fox



For my 2nd DT Piece this month for Happy Daze I have use Stampotique Rubber stamps to alter a wooden box. I have had a couple of these boxes hanging around for ages since I brought them as a back up plan for something I was doing. Being a hexagon shape I think they work really well with the Bee Stamp.


The box was given a crackle finish and then all the stamping was done directly onto the box. The bee was coloured with Alcohol inks and stickles were added to the wings.

I used

Bee Stamp
Hexagon Stamp
Alcohol ink,  Alcohol Ink Pen,
Stickles

Carol, x

3 comments:

  1. Absulutely, completely, utterly stunning your hex shape boxes are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yes Carol, it works so well, the box is fantastic, love that stamp. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Carol. I love the hexagon shaped box and stamp combined with the bee,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.