Friday 7 December 2012

Midwinter Bird House By Carol Fox


I have used the set of Artistic Outpost Stamps Midwinter to alter one of the bird houses available from the shop.


I coloured the house with Claudine Hellmuth Sky Blue paint, dragging a picket fence distress stain over it once it was dry to soften the colour.


The images were stamped onto tissue paper that I cut to shape first. I glued these on with Glue and seal. Finishing it off with sticklesFrantage Glitter and Shaved Ice.



Thanks for visiting, Carol x

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully altered birdhouse - a delightful way to showcase those gorgeous stamps!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. It would be an amazing piece of Christmas decor,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.