Thursday 7 February 2013

Think lovely thoughts...


Hello everyone!

I'm was so pleased to be asked to appear as Guest Artist for Happy Daze this month. It's like old times again :0)

With the theme for the Happy Daze challenge this month of  'Love is all around'  I thought that the beautiful stamp plate Songbird by Prima would be perfect along with one or two other elements. What I didn't bank on was it being sold out before I got to show my card *doh*.


The text 'Think lovely thoughts' is from the wonderful 'Neverland' plate by Artistic Outpost.

I added a tiny piece of a torn music sheet , a sequin flower and a punched out glitter paper heart from my stash of bits and bobs. That gorgeous turquoise colour is a spray available from Happy Daze- Patina Vintage Cosmic Shimmer Mist

I hope that you will get to join in with the challenge- whether you need to make a Valentines card or item for a loved one, or just to let someone know you are thinking lovely thoughts about them.

See you here again next week hopefully :0)
Meanwhile, if you'd like to check out my blog it can be found by clicking this link.

Jo Capper-Sandon
          -xx-

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely card! All the elements work brilliantly together...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Jo! Thank you so much for making it for us. I love the assymetry and use of white space, and the composition of the images. I have always loved what you make,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant Jo I just love it and I have those stamps - just didn't know how to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you here Jo and your fab card designs. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, it's totally lovely! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.